The new GTXpro direct to garment printer is available from 3 August at all Brother certified dealers. After the introduction of the mass production machine GTXpro BULK in June, it quickly became clear that the advantages of this industrial direct to garment printer should be available to everyone as soon as possible.
With the GTXpro you get the benefits of an operator friendly high-end direct-to-garment printer with the best technology made by Brother.
The “pros” are:
- Newly designed industrial white print head.
- Newly developed white print head technology with inside ink circulation. This results in using less white ink for cleaning.
- High-speed print mode. The new design of the white print head allows the use of more nozzles compared to previous models. This allows up to 10% faster printing with special “fast mode” print settings.
- Optimized maintenance process. Less time needed. The automatic cleaning processes has been reduced drastically for increased productivity.
- Environmentally friendly: OekoTex Passport and GOTS 5.0 certified Innobella Textile Inks.
- Operator friendly: installation and training by an authorized Brother DTG technician.
- Additional print height sensor. The new sensor technology detects, if the platen is too low in order to reduce ink mist and ensure print quality.
- Print reservation function for higher productivity.
- Flexibility. Easy printing on a wide variety of textiles such as trousers, shoes, caps and much more. Printing on various materials is possible, from cotton to silk or polyester, all with the same ink. Compact industrial design and size suitable for all kind of production environment. Easy to move and add to any production for a flexible process modulation of your production.
Watch the new GTXpro printer in action:
All additional products known from the GTX, e.g. the various printing platen, can also be used for the GTXpro without any problems. Sometimes less is more: Less ink used for cleaning, less process time needed, less environmental impact, less space needed, less limitations.