Brother launched the new DTG printer GTXpro BULK for mass production. This new space-saving DTG printer combines the advantages of the GTX with an innovative bulk ink system, together with a new, improved print head and the following features:
Ink supply system
- New bulk ink system: a cost-saving bulk ink system for large production quantities
- Brother Innobella Textile ink available in 2 kg and 20 kg containers
New industrial white print head design
Newly developed white ink print head technology for inside- ink-circulation. This results in a reduction of white ink waste.
Reduced maintenance & time
- Less maintenance: no need for morning preparation anymore
- Less waiting time: the new cap design leads to 40% less purging time, the larger colour sub-tanks are refilled during the printing process
- Print reservation function for higher productivity
High speed print mode
The new white ink print head design allows to use more nozzles than previous models and by choosing “fast mode” in the the print settings you can print up to 10% faster than before.
Optimal print height
The sensor detects if the textile touches the print head. The new sensor technology detects whether the platen is too low in order to reduce ink mist and assure a high print quality. The “low sensor function” can be disabled if required.
At your side
- Installation and training by an authorized Brother DTG technician
- Environmentally friendly: OekoTex passport and GOTS 5.0 certified inks