On 1 September MW. Concept-AG will open its doors for the first time. The company is centrally located in Kempen, Germany and will be involved in marketing, publicity and management-consulting stands for competence in the realisation of projects.
“We love realising projects,” says Managing Director Manfred Wolters enthusiastically, because the name Manfred Wolters is the trademark that stands for quality promise.
As an internationally recognised expert from the embroidery industry, Manfred Wolters has learned his trade from scratch, working for decades in the industry. In senior positions he has achieved high competence in the embroidery industry.
In his most recent posts he worked for the worldwide-recognised companies ZSK Embroidery Machines, Germany and Tajima Embroidery Machines, Japan. With the foundation of his agency MW. Concept-AG, he aims to supply companies from trade and industry and to provide consultancy services.
- In the area of corporate design: consultancy, realisation and supply of advertising media and articles
- Production of technical consultancy for the embroidery industry
- Analyses of the market and company structures, in order to implement the best-suited embroidery machine for the shop floor
- Consultancy for trade shows and setting up conceptual bases
- Support for Internet presence
- Consultancy for implementing corporate identity
- Designing and consultancy for publicity brochures and flyers
- Hands-on coaching as a base for improved success.
For the quality and the realisation of projects, the agency has internal and external professionals and a coordinated team from collaborating companies.