The 2011 CorelDRAW International Design Contest is now open to all CorelDraw and Corel Photo-Paint users across the globe. Between now and June 30, 2011, submit your best original designs for your chance to win valuable prizes in one of six categories, of which Textile/Fashion Design is one.
“With over $75,000 in prizes up for grabs, now is the perfect time to shine the spotlight on our CorelDraw community as we celebrate the diversity and talent of our CorelDraw users around the globe”, said John Falsetto, Senior Product Manager, CorelDraw at Corel.
There are six categories at the CorelDraw International Design Contest:
- Advertising/Marketing: Flyers, brochures, logos and other designs related to advertising, marketing or point of purchase (POP)
- Signs/Awards/Personalization: Designs to be used in sign making, engraving, awards, dye sublimation and other related industries
- Vehicle Wraps: Designs to be used for car, truck, boat or other vehicle wraps
- Textile/Fashion Design: Designs for fashion, embroidery and direct-to-garment printing
- General Illustration & Fine Art: Artistic, creative and unique designs
- CorelDraw Marketing Campaign: Create a design to be featured in a CorelDraw marketing campaign. Entries can be of any style, and will be judged on creativity and overall theme
Students: In addition to the Grand Prize and category winners, the organization will present a top student award in each of the categories above.