Training for all sorts of textile printing is the focus of this year’s autumn program by the Academy for Textile Decoration (Akademie für Textilveredlung). Six of twelve workshops are therefore concentrating on the different technologies for printing such as screen printing, digital printing, transfer printing and sublimation. Other workshops will be about embroidery, textile warfare and marking of textiles.
Screen printing is now more successful than ever before and the only issue is lack of specialists. Therefore, the Academy for Textile Finishing is offering a wide spectrum of workshops in terms of vocational qualification measures for enterprises. The program of the Academy consists of new developed themes and the resumption of successful workshops from the past. Like:
- “Sustainability: Certified text print”. This workshop discusses GOTS-certified textile screen printing. Due to a high response and demand from enterprises, the workshop takes place for the second time.
- “From screen to print”. This workshop is for companies looking for optimizing their processes and the workflow of their screen printing.
- “Textile transfers in the CMYK-method” aims to find innovative solutions for the combination of screen printing and sublimation printing.
- “Textile design for digital print” is for companies being creative and wanting to switch from analog to digital procedures.
- Other practical oriented seminars deal with sublimation printing and punching
Academy for Textile Decoration
The main focus of the Academy is the transfer of knowledge and networking. Next to offering workshops, the independent Academy collaborates and partners with different trade fair organisations to promote the transfer of knowledge and exchange of the participants. For example the international known fairs “PSI” and “TV TecStyle Visions” . The Academy is responsible for creating the program in both partnerships.